* MIG Welded construction
* Aluminum Channel Main Frame and Crossmembers. Light weight and corrosion resistant.
* Tubular Steel Gooseneck assembly. Maximum strength and durability where it's needed!
* The Main Frame and Gooseneck Assemblies are connected with sixteen 1" stainless bolts.
* Steel and aluminum frame members are isolated with a stainless steel liner for galvannic protection
* Stainless Steel Fasteners throughout.
* Awlgrip Marine-grade primer and paint on the sand blasted Gooseneck assembly
* Aluminum Diamond plate deck on Gooseneck (optional)
* Heavy duty galvanized Torsion Axles rated for the trailer capacity
* Dexter EZ-Lube Bearings (optional Air Tight Bearing Protectors)
* Eight lug hubs with oversized 9/16" studs
* Silver cadmium Disc brakes on all axles
* Electric/hydraulic brake actuator
* Goodyear Radial Tires rated for the trailer capacity
* Aluminum Wheels rated for the trailer capacity (Alcoa Aluminum optional)
* Two spare tires
* 12,000 lb Drop Leg Spring-loaded Jacks
* Aluminum Diamond Plate Walk-on Fenders and Steps
* Adjustable height Gooseneck Coupler (2-5/16" ball) rated for the trailer capacity
* Safety Chains
* LED Lighting
* All lighting and safety marking per DOT and NHTSA regulations
* Carpeted, pressure treated pinewood bunks
* Emergency breakaway braking system with battery backup
* All wire connections are heat shrink covered with sealant type butt connectors
* All wires are run inside of split plastic conduit.
* Standard 7 way electrical plug on 7' cord